Silver Spinner Ring Workshop - Thursday 28th March (10.30am to 3.30pm)
In this class you will design, size and make a spinner or fidget ring. You’ll be guided through each step of the process. There will be plenty of opportunity to use your design skills in this class but if you are lacking inspiration, there will be samples for you to follow. You’ll learn a variety of techniques such as ring sizing, sawing, shaping, texturing, soldering, filing, polishing and finishing. Classes are restricted to 5 people to ensure you will have all of the tuition and support you need.
At the end of the class you’ll have a lovely and unique ring to take home and wear or give as a gift.
No experience is required and the class is suitable for beginners although previous experience of the stacking rings class would be beneficial. Minimum age is 13 and under 18s must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
How long is the class?
The length of the class is approx. 5 hours and includes a lunch break. Please bring a packed lunch or visit the Cornhill Village Shop which does lovely filled rolls, pastries and quiches if you'd like to pop in before the class starts. Please note that the class may run slightly longer.
- Refreshments: tea/coffee/water, biscuits and cake made by our fabulous local shop. Please advise of any dietary requests or allergies at the time of booking and I will try to accommodate them.
- Use of all tools.
- Sterling silver sheet and wire. Copper wire is also available if you would like to add an accent colour.
BY BOOKING THIS COURSE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE.
Interested in a private group booking?
Jewellery classes are a great activity for friends and family so if you would like to enquire about a private group booking, please click here and we can can schedule a date to suit you.
Silversmithing classes can accommodate 5 people and Silver Clay classes are larger at 6 people.
If the class is for a special occasion, a cake can be arranged at no extra cost.
- The workshop has disabled access. Please inform me at the time of booking so I can make sure this is clear.
- Toilets (including disabled) are available on site.
- Parking is on site and free.
- There will be an outside seated area for you to enjoy your refreshment break (weather permitting).
- Please click here for all class FAQ’s and class location.
- Please do not wear sandals or open toe shoes
- No loose clothing
- Long hair must be tied back
- Safety glasses and dust masks will be provided.
- If you wear reading glasses, please bring them with you.
- Aprons will be provided but please don’t come to class in your good clothes! Silversmithing can be a dirty business so be prepared to get grubby.