Silver Interlocking Russian Ring Workshop - Saturday 8th June (10.30am to 2pm)
In this class you make 3 sterling silver interlocking rings. You’ll be guided through each step, learning a variety of techniques such as ring sizing, cutting, shaping, soldering, filing, polishing and finishing. Classes are restricted to 5 people to ensure you will have all of the tuition and support you need.
At the end of the class you’ll have a beautiful ring to take home and wear or give as a gift.
No experience is required and the class is suitable for complete beginners. Minimum age is 13 and under 16s must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
How long is the class?
The length of the class is approx. 3.5 hours and includes a refreshment break. Please note that the class times are approximate and may run longer or shorter.
- Refreshments: tea/coffee/water & muffins made by our fabulous local shop. Please advise of any dietary requests or allergies at the time of booking and I will try to accommodate them.
- Use of all tools.
- Enough sterling silver wire to make 3 interlocking rings.
BY BOOKING THIS COURSE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE CANCELLATION POLICY AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE.
Interested in a private group booking?
Jewellery classes are a great activity for friends and family so if you would like to enquire about a private group booking, please click here and we can can schedule a date to suit you.
Silversmithing classes can accommodate 5 people and Silver Clay classes are larger at 6 people.
If the class is for a special occasion, a cake can be arranged at no extra cost.
- The workshop has disabled access. Please inform me at the time of booking so I can make sure this is clear.
- Toilets (including disabled) are available on site.
- Parking is on site and free.
- There will be an outside seated area for you to enjoy your refreshment break (weather permitting).
- Please click here for all class FAQ’s and class location.
- Please do not wear sandals or open toe shoes
- No loose clothing
- Long hair must be tied back
- Safety glasses and dust masks will be provided.
- If you wear reading glasses, please bring them with you.
- Aprons will be provided but please don’t come to class in your good clothes! Silversmithing can be a dirty business so be prepared to get grubby.